How To Know Jesus
The Four Spiritual Laws
If you’ve gone through a discussion with someone and you want to present the gospel message in a simple and systematic way, the well-known “Four Spiritual Laws” can be of help. They are simple, to the point, and use Scripture to convict, convince, and convert. They are:
- God loves you:
- “For God so loved the world, that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish, but have eternal life,” (John 3:16).
- Man is sinful and separated from God.
- Jesus Christ is God’s only provision for man’s sin.
- We must individually receive Jesus as Savior and Lord.
- “But as many as received Him, to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name,” (John 1:12); “if you confess with your mouth Jesus as Lord, and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead, you shall be saved,” (Rom. 10:9); “For by grace you have been saved through faith; and that not of yourselves, it is the gift of God,” (Eph. 2:8).